blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Dienstag, Juli 11, 2006

I did it all for one cookie !

Today was a wild mixture of working outside, building houses for the kiddies to play in and putting aaall that stuff afterwards online, e.g. transport it from the camera onto the PC AND redesigning my myspace site (if you're curious, it's still : http://www.myspace.com/murmel86). While encoding my video, I got bored and drew a little cartoon. Don't expect Picassos - it was just a little time by myself with weird thoughts in my head and a pencil in my hand. It's about a girl. Today, she was born and caught my attention immediately - cause she's so full of randomness. I hope you can read it.

Ladies and Gents, make way for:

Little rock chick !



click to enlarge

busy greetings
murmel

2 Comments:

  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    I like how so many words in this make the girl seem so familiar to me. *winks*

    I especially like the *shrug* at the end, totally hear you saying it. ^^

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    haha, most of the people don't even know, why it's called "pop"... höhö

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home