blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Montag, Juli 10, 2006

who needs a story if you have a song ?

Hot town, summer in the city...

even in the morning you could see the stirring heat over the streets and the city - it's gonna be a hot day and no one knows where our school project leads us to

back of my neck getting dirty and gritty

after finding out that we were asked to redesign a playground for kids from the age 0-3 years we started and after a short while I had little pieces of wood everywhere on my body, especially my neck itched so hard it drove me nuts - but it's all for the kiddies, so what ?

been down, isn't it a pity ?

it's early noon when I started to feel my bones, and they didn't feel good. Working in the garden, digging out holes, sawing holes in wooden houses and pressing boards against screws is not really the healthiest activity in the sticky summer sun. But hey, another good point : I get muscles and another tan ! Yihaa !

doesn't seem to be a shadow on the city

who cares about the heat? we drove in a climated car ! HAHA ! And this day was fun. This day was about DOING SOMETHING and not sitting around to write off stuff from the chalk board.

And action !

murmel