blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Samstag, Juli 22, 2006

shoegazing

It's no secret that Germany is suffering under the mercyless heat that's coming over the country. There have been severeal injured and collapsed people, one dead girl in Bavaria (breakdown within a 75m run) and of course fans are sold-out. So : What else to do these days than sitting in the shade with a cool, non-alcoholic drink and a good book ? ? ?

BUT you may all have a mother. And you know what mothers like to do. They think you're broke and generally unable to pick the right shoes and pants for yourself. So did my mom. She kicked me out of bed at 9am (after a short night, because I worked overtime and came home at 11pm instead of 5.30pm!!!) and decided to drag me to the city. So we ended up there and she always picked on me, because "I AM GRUMPY". Of course I AM ! I'm no fan of running around and look for shoes and pants when it's 35 ° C (95°F!!) outside. So this was basically my first half of the day.

And I plan to lie in the shade. Not more and not less. Watch out MOM ! *swings a full bottle of juice*

murmel

1 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger silent_genius said…

    At least your mom hangs around and talks to you.. mine ignored me for the last 2 days. And no, it's not as cool as it may seem at first.

    Did you get anything good out of this shopping session anyway?

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home