blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Montag, August 14, 2006

the returning pattern

.sun kil moon - tiny cities made of ashes.



Do you know the small path between falling asleep and being awake ? I think I'm trapped inbetween. After I found out for myself that there's no masterplan or big thing to come I stumble through the day with a big white veil in front of my eyes. And this makes it kind of ironic because I preach to all of my friends that things will get better and that it's right to go out and give yourself away. I think I gave all of my precious parts away and now I'm just a machine with a returning pattern. Falling in and out of love and trying to get over it somehow. I can't even say I hate it. I'm getting used to it. And this is what scares me.