blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Sonntag, Juli 30, 2006

crap deluxe

Ok, this is human, right ? If we don't have any bigger problems, we create ourselves some. I tried to post a review of the Kettcar concert (if it's a german band, it's not really reasonable to post it on the english blog. The words lose their meaning and it's just not ... I dunno. It doesn't work.) but I didn't.
But I decided that blogigo sucks. It doesn't resize my posted pictures, the design mode doesn't work and I just don't think we'll be friends. I deleted my account. So don't waste your time clicking on my german blog. I'll think about a new one.
That's no big thing, you might think but for me it is.
Maybe it's because I just came home from a wedding (which ALWAYS makes me sentimental) and I had nothing else to do than to worry about this fucking blog problem.

I noticed that I swear a lot lately. Even on our gig yesterday. Does this mean something ? Hmmm....

But anyway : Here's a picture of the gig. A picture says more than 1000 words. Needless to say it was one of the best live performances I've ever seen.



I'll be away for 3 weeks now. And I don't think I'll be online for very long if I'm home on the weekends. So : If you feel like talking to me, simply dial my mobile number.

"...und du kannst ja gehen...und wir, wir sagen dir dann wie's war.." - Kettcar . volle distanz


luxurous greetings
murmel

PS : The typos come back. I should sleep more. Definetely.