blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Montag, September 04, 2006

Game, set, Simpsons !

.stattgespräch - viel zu viel.



I had a hard time sleeping on Friday night, because my stomach felt like my guts want to escape. My sis bought me Coke, Banana and pretzel sticks on saturday. Which helps against THAT kind of problems. I didn't think it would be so useful for my following two days.
I found myself spending it alone, because T. had a terrible cold, sounded bad on the phone and was sorry about not being able to come, but what does it bring when she shows up and is much sicker later on ? So I found myself lieing around the whole weekend. I looked forward for a 5 hour marathon of "The Simpsons" episodes on sunday! Ironically life beats you in the face when you think everything is going right. I woke up and couldn't see on my right eye. I almost went nuts, while my parents were advising me to do this and that. Finally it got better and I was able to enjoy my sunday afternoon (which doesn't happen that often, I gotta admit). After the episode marathon I watched lots of Tennis from the US open and found myself really enjoying it. And I drank definitely too much Coke ! It's even worse for a gastrointestinal problems, but my sleeping habits suffered like hell from it.

It was a great fun weekend, but I also thought a lot about this and that, caught an old friend online and listened to her everyday shitloads, she's dealing with. This remembered me to do a thing I wanted to do a long time ago. I registered myself a musician account at myspace to get my daily song ideas on a wire for the people who are interested.
http://www.myspace.com/katdot


murmel

1 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    I'm really really sorry... but now that I read this I realise, that it's been very good for me not to come. So we couldn't anstecken each other with our krankheiten :-)
    I'm still feeling like a piece of shit and my voice sounds like... hm... "a boy who is growing to be a man". I hate that.
    Luv ya and again: sorry...
    t.

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home