blindshots

Photos, impressions, weird thoughts and life in general.

Dienstag, September 19, 2006

for the best picca in the world :)

fiona apple. sleep to dream

1.Your Middle Name: Caecilia (really!)
2. Age: 20
3. Single or Taken: single
4. Favorite Movie: too many to name now - but mostly movies with a twisted edge and sick, funny stuff.
5. Favorite Song: currently "when you were young" by The Killers
6. Favorite Band/Artist: K's choice - but actually so many more.
7. Dirty or Clean: depends ;)
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: not yet (planning to get tattooed)

HERE COMES THE FUN ... ... ...
1. Do we know each other outside of Live Journal? Yesh.
2. What's your philosophy on life? "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and to be loved in return."
3. Would you have my back in a fight? Of course !
4. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest? Yup.
5. What is your favorite memory of us? Every laugh we have about something silly (especially "I have sex in the rain" Uli. *lol*)
6. Would you give me a kidney? Anytime.
7. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: I tend to be a very serious person although I might seem pretty happy most of the time. I like the scent of the moment close before the rain sets in. And I'm currently facing lonliness.
8. Would you take care of me when I'm sick? Gimme a train ticket and I'll be there. =)
9. Can we get together and make a cake? I dunno if I'm useful, because my baking skills are limited but yes. :)
10. Have you heard any rumors of me lately? No.
11. Do you/have you talk(ed) crap about me? I never did.
12. Do you think I'm a good person? One of the best I got to know in my humble life.
13. Would you drive across country with me? To England and further !
14. Do you think I'm attractive? I can't say. You're my friend ! ;)
15. If you could change anything about me, would you? I wouldn't change anything, because friendship is about accepting each other the way you are.
16. What do you wear to sleep? Depends on the season. Mostly a t-shirt with short panties.
17. Would you come over for no reason just to hang out? Yes.
18. Would you go on a date with me if i asked you? LoL. We already have our monthly dates, you know. DAT ? ;)
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together ? I don't know. I guess we'd party with all the people that we love and kill ourselves before it happens, because we're both uncomfortable with the thought of not having control over our lives and death as well.
20. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you? Done. :D

1 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger piccadilly said…

    Thank God I'm alone in the office, you just made me cry! :-(

    Thank you. For everything.

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home